Exchange and return
You can return unworn items (with the attached labels) within 24 days via local post service with the return form. This also applies to sale items.
For returns via post, the postal service costs have to be paid and are exclusively up to the customer.
How do I return?
Follow the steps below to return your order via post:
1. Fill in the enclosed return form.
2. Stick the supplied return label over the address label on your package.
3. Make sure the package is closed properly.
4. Take your package to a post service point.
5. You will receive a proof of shipment from your local post service - keep it carefully until your order has been fully processed.
If the return label is not included, write the address below on a piece of paper and paste it over your own address:
La Stampa LTD
Ko 10, 14452,
VAT : GR998619689